Date(s) - 09/08/2017
6:15 pm - 7:45 pm
There’s been many changes to SEO techniques over the last few years, but what should you be doing today to ensure you have a sustainable SEO strategy for your business?
In this talk, SEO specialist Tom O’Neill will be covering:
• Intro to SEO and a brief history
• Why it matters (yes SEO is still not dead!)
• Myths and misconceptions – the reality behind the promise of a no.1 ranking
• How to get started – tools, techniques and tips
• How to use SEO to help your business prosper
• The future of SEO – where is Google heading, and more
6:15PM – 6:30PM: Networking / Chats
6:30PM – 7:30PM: Presentation
7:30PM – 7:45PM: Q&A
We look forward to seeing you there!
~The Digital Marketing Connection
Fishburners is Australia’s largest co-working space for tech startups, with over 150 founders and more than 120 early stage tech companies. As a charity Fishburners aims to foster tech entrepreneurship in Australia, and become the central community and location for tech entrepreneurship in Sydney.